Thursday, September 1, 2016

Week 8 EOC - Creative Content

I have the thought of using my skills in audio production to make a scripted commercial for the creative content. The commercial itself I have two ideas for. The first being a conversation between two people discussing the product and promoting it at the same time. The other would be a deep voiced man advertising the product to women to bring home this chocolate barbecue sauce to their husbands. I'm leaning more towards that. The music involved would be made by me in Garage Band or Pro Tools. They have extensive synthesizers to work with. I have a few voice actors I know who wouldn't mind lending their voice to the project either. It'll have a 30 sec timeframe to fit into radio standards. 5 seconds intro, 20 second commercial content, 5 second outro.

No comments:

Post a Comment