Thursday, August 18, 2016

Week 6 EOC Me X 3

So to list three specific things that would define me and my character in general would be fairly hard to narrow down. Like most people, a few objects that I am very fond of come to mind, but thinking more on it I think some of them do not really say much about me theyre just things I buy to have something to do. My first object would be my computer first and foremost. I spend most of my day on it and invest a lot of time and money into improving and utilizing it. I need it for both entertainment values as well as professionally. It holds my software and networking as well. The second object would be my guitar. I have two but I use my electric, light blue, Godman guitar which is a fender mimic brand. It's what motivated me to pursue a career in audio. (I would list the specs for my computer but I built it myself and it is comprised of many brands, non of which I have any particular loyalty to.) And my last object would be my toothpaste. It sounds weird, but I do not like Colgate toothpaste. I prefer the Crest Prohealth type brand and it's because of how good it makes me feel for using it. It feels the most effective and I go out of my way just to obtain it over other brands. Sure there are more practical things I use in my house like the TV or Bluetooth speakers and other high tech gadgets, but I don't know any by brand and the actual company means nothing to me in particular other than those three. Godman isn't particularly good, but it was my first, my computer is mostly NVidia and Intel based which are companies I've always used, and Crest is a brand I do use and seek out on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment